Elite First Aid MOLLE Soldiers Tactical Medical IFAK Trauma KIT
ELITE FIRST AID - Designed by a former pararescueman to be used by those who may find themselves in the line of fire; police, military, tactical groups and hunters. Easy access to all essential items in an emergency. Two large straps with snaps at one end to attach to a belt up to 5″ wide.
Made of rugged tactical material. Modular compatible. One main compartment, inside pouch pocket, elastic attachment points, double zipper pulls. "MED" patch on front. Grommet hole for drainage.
- 1 BleedStop Bandage
- 1 Pair Latex Examination Gloves
- 1 Elastic Bandage, 4"
- 4 Pain Relievers
- 6 Sterile Sponges, 4" x 4"
- 1 Tape, Roll, Adhesive
- 16 Bandage Strips, 1"x 3"
- 6 Antiseptic BZK Wipes
- 1 Pair of Stainless Steel Tweezers
- 1 Triangular Bandage
- 1 EMT Shears
- 5 Butterfly Strips
- 1 Abdominal Pad, 5" x 9"
- 2 Ammonia Inhalants
- 1 EFA - First Aid Instructions
- 1 Burn Aid Package
- 6 Safety Pins
- Pouch measures 8-inch x 6-inch x 3.5-inch and weighs only 1.15 lbs
- Pouch includes MOLLE strap system for quick and easy attachment to bags and packs with web platforms
Size: 8" x 6" x 3.5"
AVAILABLE IN: Olive Drab, Black, Medic Red, Coyote Tan
Contents may vary
Elite First Aid is the best on the market. Added a few items and this kit is perfection. Stay safe out there!